- Do you need financial advice?
- Are you getting all the financial benefits you are entitled to?
- Are you getting all the childcare you need?
- Did you know there is financial support available for childcare?
- Do you know about all the out of school activities in the area that your child could do?
- Do you know what is going on in the summer holidays?
- Do you have a problem that a support organisation could help to solve?
Witney Schools Partnership is working together with a range of community partners to offer information, advice and support to parents in a variety of areas. These include information on:
- Parenting support
- Out of school activities
- What is happening in the local community
For further information on all these areas, please see www.oxoncis.org.uk