We believe that parents have a fundamental role to play in helping children learn. We do all we can to inform parents about what and how their children are learning by:
- · Holding parents information evenings to explain our teaching strategies
- · Sending information to parents at the start of each term outlining the topics the children will be studying
- ·Sharing children’s work, highlighting next steps to parents during parent/teacher consultations
- · Explaining to parents how they can support their child’s home learning
- · By having an ‘open door’ policy we aim to support parents whenever they have a query about their child’s learningWe strongly believe that parents have the responsibility to support their child and the school in implementing the school policies and Home School Agreement.