We would encourage any parent who has a concern, no matter how minor, to talk in confidence with their class teacher or the head teacher as soon as possible, whether the issue relates to the school or elsewhere – for example cyberbullying.
For more information on how our school manages behaviour and our anti-bullying procedures, please see the links below. Additional information and resources are also available on our child protection and safeguarding pages.
- Pupil manifesto– developed by the pupils
- Anti Bullying leaflet– developed by the pupils in partnership with Our Lady of Lourdes school
- Behaviour Policy
- Hailey School Home School Agreement– setting out the mutual commitments between the school, pupils and parents
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Hailey School Parent/Carer Anti-Bullying Guide (available from the school office)
- Hailey School New Technologies Policy– includes four e-safety policies and considerations regarding cyber-bullying. Associated with this is our Acceptable User Policy that we ask all children, parents and staff to sign up to for the online protection of the children in our care.
- Hailey School Equality Policy
- Hailey CE Primary School Derogatory Language Protocols